£25,000 - £30,000 base + Overtime + Fully Expensed Car + 3% Contributory Pension + 25 Days Holiday (plus Statutory Days) + Phone + Laptop + Tools + Overalls
Whole of the U.K and Ireland
Service Engineer required for a growing company who supply made to measure manufacturing equipment for a variety of industries.
Based from home the field service engineer will be responsible for the install, service and repair of industrial manufacturing equipment. There is overnight stay away during the week, approximately 1-2 nights a week with overtime on top. Most of the overtime will be during weekdays, limited weekend work required, but flexibility to work overtime and stay will be necessary.
The service engineer will need to have an industrial maintenance background and be comfortable as a field service engineer. Full specific product training will be given but candidates needs to have strong electro/mechanical knowledge and computer knowledge, due to the machines being computer operated.
The company are growing within the UK and Ireland and have sites across the globe. They are looking for a Service Engineer to maintain and service their manufacturing equipment installed at client sites.
The Field Service role:
* Electrical / mechanical service, repair and installation of commercial production machinery.
* Stay away on average 2 nights a week.
* 40 hours a week with overtime and stay away one to two nights a week.
The Field Service Engineer:
* Service / maintenance background on industrial equipment.
* Electrical / mechanical fault finding skills.
* Flexible with stay away.
* Electrical qualification.