IT Finance Business Partner
A business based in Greater Manchester is currently seeking an interim IT Finance Business Partner to assist an evolving team going through a period of change. The organisation that we're representing have an exceptionally strong brand and are currently going through high periods of growth. Once in role the candidate will be liaising across multiple work streams and will be working closely with senior stakeholders across the group.
Lasting for a minimum of 9 months the Business Partner role will sit within the centralised finance team and will have close working links with the IT division (including the CIO) with further dotted reporting lines into the senior executive team. The candidate will play a central role in delivering cost efficiencies across multiple business units and will lead on the development of business cases and the future organisational strategy.
Specific features of the role include:
- Manage relationships with the Senior Leadership team and provide financial guidance on upcoming business decisions
- Oversee all cost reporting and advise on cost reduction opportunities
- Management of the cost and risk reduction business cases
- Responsible for providing technical advice and commercial insight
- Stakeholder engagement re the cost performance across the group
- Management of all budgeting and forecasting processes with a focus specifically on efficiencies / cost management
- Production of business plans and variance analysis across multiple business units
- Responsible for analysing business unit processes and areas of potential risk
- Responsible for delivering commercial objectives and translating strategy into operational procedures
- Management of business cases ensuring these are developed and tracked
- Production of monthly reports and development of cost management options
- Management of 1 qualified accountant
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a CCAB qualified accountant and will have prior experience working in a large business going through a significant period of change. The candidate will have previous management experience and will have a proven Business Partnering background.
The candidate will have a highly analytical background with proven experience of working with high level stakeholders across multiple workstreams. Strong budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis skills are key along with highly developed communication skills. Proven cost reduction experience within a highly complex environment is key.