Food Safety & Quality Officer
A food manufacturing business offer the opportunity for an individual to have a crucial impact on their quality control operations. Overseeing implementation of HACCP and quality management, you will take responsibility in ensuring compliance to audit procedures.
- Review the HACCP plan, making sure it is suitable and all processes are being followed.
- Develop and implement a 'Food Safety Training’ program.
- Conduct internal audits and subsequent corrective procedures.
- Take responsibility for packaging and labelling being technically correct and legally compliant.
- Maintain records in both food safety (knife, tool box and glass control) and cleaning operations.
- Audit cleaning operations to ensure continual improvement of cleaning standards.
- Provide advice on legal and technical developments in "Food Safety Management".
The Idea Candidate:
- A food background, with knowledge of BRC requirements and auditing procedures.
- Certifications in HACCP or proven relevant experience/knowledge.
- A team player who can work cooperatively with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Ambitious and confident with the ability to influence people in the implementation of training programs.
- Degree educated, ideally with a background in Food Science or other related disciplines.