Advertising Sales Executive
Working for an international publishing company, the successful candidate will sell marketing solutions to clients across the sectors of aerospace, defence and security. If you enjoy travel then this could be a match for you as international travel will be required in the role.
We're ideally looking for candidates with media sales experience but otherwise graduates with some form of tele-sales or 'business sales' are invited to apply.
The sales executive will be responsible for managing an existing international client base and developing new business for our clients’ publishing solutions across print and online services.
The role will suit a strong advertising account handler who is a self-starter with the willingness to take commercial responsibility for the publishing brand.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Advertising Sales Executive include:
- Proactively selling to client contacts to generate the highest levels of revenue for the portfolio of products
- International travel to attend events and visit clients
- Implementation of the sales strategy and ensuring all commercial deadlines are met
- Identifying new business opportunities to ensure that targets are met, along with any potential spin-off opportunities/ brand extensions as appropriate
- Monitoring competitor activity
Attributes sought in the Advertising Sales Executive include:
- Advertising sales experience ideally, although one year of business sales (not retail) is sufficient
- Excellent telephone and f2f skills
- Experienced in international travel
- Fast learner with ability to develop good product and market knowledge
- Gregarious personality
Remuneration up to £25,000 plus commission and benefits.
To apply for the role of Advertising Sales Executive, or for more information, please attach your CV.