- Globally renowned media business
- Working alongside the Financial Team
- Lead generation & appointment setting
- Fast pace career progression
The Role: A superb opportunity for a driven salesperson looking for rapid career progression within a globally renowned Media firm. Working alongside the Financial Team, the Account Co-ordinator will be call dormant and new clients within the Financial market to generate leads for Account Managers and Key Account Directors to close new business. Responsible for appointment setting and sales support, the Account Co-ordinator can expect industry leading training and the opportunity to move into a pure sales role and close bu7siness face to face after 6 months. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales [professional looking to take their career to the next step within a progressive and highly-respected organisation.
The Company: With over 125 years of ongoing success, this globally renowned media publisher is looking to further expand and develop their digital focus as well as their team. The Account Co-ordinator can expect an incredible culture, earning potential and company benefits.
As Account Co-ordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation within the Financial market
- Appointment setting for Account Managers and key Account Directors
- Sales support for the Financial Team
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 6-12 months lead generation or sales support experience
- Go-getting attitude
- Professional, articulate and confident
Benefits of this Account Co-ordinator role:
- Up to £27,000 basic plus £12,000 OTE
- Leading sales training and career path
- Flexible benefits, 25 days' holiday, healthcare, and pension
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Suzy Richardson .