Key Account Manager - HR/Talent Solutions
Key Account Manager - Field Sales - Talent Assessment and Leadership Consultancy - £45,000 basic salary OTE £60,000 - Home based in London/South East, Pension and excellent benefits package
Are you passionate about people development? Our client helps organisations to identify develop their potential talent and leaders of the future. As part of an ongoing programme of growth they are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to increase the value of a portfolio of major financial services clients.
Permanent role based in central London
Our client is a leading provider of Executive Development, assessment & Leadership Consultancy to financial services and banking clients. They are looking to appoint a proven sales professional from the Assessment, Talent or consulting sector to manage an existing portfolio of major high value accounts and also grow the business.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional account management professional with a track record in field sales.
You will be Degree qualified or equivalent and;
- Have proven account management and business development skills
- Possess excellent relational skills to enable effective internal and external relationships, including clients.
- Have superb time management and organisational skills; and the ability
to work with multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Have excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and as also as a collaborative team member.
- Have strong communication and influencing skills.
- Possess excellent commercial acumen.
To apply please contact John Corfield at Austin Benn in London with your cv.
Austin Benn is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of sales and marketing professionals across the UK.
Austin Benn Consultants operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.