Systems Trainer, London, c.30k
My clients a Financial Services organisation based in the City forLondoncurrently seek a SYSTEMS TRAINER, c. 30k plus excellent benefits.
Working in a collaborative and supportive team this is a great opportunity to really add value to a rapidly evolving business. As a Systems Trainer you will have the opportunity to work with the international business end users, senior stakeholders and systems specialists.
A predominant focus of this role will be new system roll outs across a global remit, key deliverables will include:
- Working with external System providers - learning about new systems and being trained on system use
- Training material design
- Delivering training to employees at all levels of seniority globally
- Working with multiple stakeholders and interdisciplinary Project Management Teams
This role will suit an individual with some training experience, specifically in training on System use. In addition the ideal candidate will need to be confident, credible and capable of working autonomously. Key criteria my client will be looking for includea:
- Systems training experience
- Training material design experience
- Flexibility to travel internationally and work with diverse groups
- Financial Services experience desirable - in particular Insurance experience highly desirable yet non essential
- Confident communicator accustomed to senior stakeholder exposure
This is an excellent, high profile opportunity within a great team and company. If you are looking for a unique role to grow your skills and experience across a varied remit this is a great role to pursue.
For immediate consideration and further information please respond with a copy of your updated CV.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com