Payment / Cashier Supervisor - £22k - Wimbledon
We are seeking an experienced Supervisor who is responsible for providing an efficient and accurate service to our customers, whilst ensuring the smooth and accurate running of the cash office
· Management of cashiers including Calculation of payment amounts for buyers and taking payments
· Receipt and transfer of electronic payments, ensuring that associated administration is completed for reconciliation.
· Invoicing vehicles on the in-house system.
· Processing and charging of delivery costs
· Following up on outstanding payments.
· Dealing with customer queries, face to face and on the phone.
· Closing and balancing of sales.
· Raising sundry invoices and debt management.
· Timely and accurate completion of all administration necessary to ensure the
smooth running of the cash office in the branch
Ideal Candidates must have :-
· Previous cashier experience
· A keen eye for detail
· Ability to work within rigid regulations and procedures
· People management skills with demonstrable experience of successfully managing a team
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, flexible, able to use initiative and react to an ever changing environment
· IT literate with demonstrable knowledge of Excel, Word and report writing
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads, delegating tasks appropriately
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer complaints to a mutual satisfaction
In return we can offer a competitive salary, Monday to Friday hours of 8.30am to 5pm
For full job description apply immediately !!!