Full Time Retail Assistant - Shaftesbury Avenue
Full time Retail Assistant – Shaftesbury Avenue
Working Hours – 40 hours per week over Monday-Saturday
Nisbets is currently looking for a Retail Assistant to join our established store in Shaftesbury Avenue on a full time basis. As a Retail Assistant the main focus of your role will be to provide outstanding customer service selling a range of excellent catering products to meet customers’ needs. The role would suit an individual with previous retail experience who values excellent customer service.
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment to businesses and the serious home chef; we have over 18 stores in the UK and continue to grow worldwide. Operating for over 30 years, Nisbets has grown exponentially in the UK and continues to expand throughout the world. We have offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia and export worldwide to over 100 countries.
As a Retail Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Advising customers on products and assisting with general queries
- Serving customers at the tills in a polite and professional manner
- Replenishing stock and ensuring the store looks clean, tidy and professional
- Handling cash/ card transactions
- Showing warmth, personality and enthusiasm for the products
- Continuing to develop on product knowledge and any promotions or offers
- Processing sales, exchanges and returns efficiently and accurately
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Experience of using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A Catering background or an interest in cooking would be an advantage but is not essential
What will you get from the role?
- 20 days holiday (increasing 1 day each year in service up to 25)
- Attendance bonus for every full quarter worked an option of either £50 or 1 extra day holiday
- Profit Share (sharing a portion of the profits between all colleagues on an annual basis)
- Annual Pay Review
- Holiday Buying Scheme (Able to purchase a week’s holiday each year)
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world to both trade and public.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
Nisbets continues to grow from strength to strength with over 18 stores across the UK. Our stores feature over 3000 products from chefs clothing to machines and furniture. The stores pride themselves on providing outstanding face to face customer service and assisting with any customer queries.
Nisbets generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.