Graduate Recruitment Consultant Birmingham City Centre
We are on the search for the most motivated, ambitious and driven graduates in Birmingham on behalf of one of the world's largest recruitment businesses, a constituent of the FTSE 250. There are an array of recruitment opportunities out there, but none like this!
Employing over 3000 people worldwide, the company has continued to grow since its inception 30 years ago. Since then it has grown in stature domestically, opening offices across the UK in every major city but also on an international scale, launching operations in North America, Europe, Australasia and Asia. Having a massive global presence offers graduates unique global career opportunities after 2 years' service, an opportunity the company encourage and embrace. The business has various recruitment departments and the core sectors penetrated are Banking, Financial Services, IT, Life Sciences and Renewable Energy. The training on offer is unmatchable across the industry, there is a unique buddy scheme for the first 6 months, weekly opportunities to engage with your manager and discuss your progression & development but also an internal training and development team which will run weekly in-depth training sessions designed to equip you with the best knowledge to prosper in recruitment.
Due to a massive growth drive, the business is hiring across all sectors. You will be entering at consultant level meaning ambition needs to be one of your strongest traits, you will be managing your own client base, growing your market by developing new relationships with new businesses, headhunting candidates and managing the entire 360 recruitment process. This role is not for the work-shy, it is a massive amount of responsibility to incur meaning long hours, hard work and dedication.
Package & Benefits
- £18,000 salary
- Uncapped individual commission, OTE Year 1: £35k Year 2: £50k Year 3 £75k-£100k
- 23 Days annual leave
- Dental insurance
- Annual travel loan
- Gym discount
- Annual incentive trips to: New York, Las Vegas, Ibiza & Dubai
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Degree is essential and a 2:1 will be favourable, however exceptions can be made.
- Telesales experience, either B2C but preferably B2B, only in exceptional circumstances we will consider applications without sales experience.
- Excellent skills in communication, a willingness to negotiate and influence.
- Confident and articulate, ability to show resilience and a willingness to work long hours.
- Sporting achievements will be favoured.
If you match our criteria please apply now as we are conducting interviews for this role immediately.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry. We offer a service to our candidates which ensures we provide preparation and feedback before and after every interview working with the candidate's best interests at heart.