Python Developer Financial Services, Django, Fintech
Position: Python Developer (Financial Services, Django, Fintech)
Python Developer (Financial Services, Django, Fintech)
My client is an entrepreneurial start up with major investors. They are one of the first capital markets fintech companies bringing the traditional world of investment banking into the 21st century. Their diverse team has ambitious former investment bankers and traders as well as some of the top technology talent in Europe, tackling one of the biggest fintech problems in the financial markets today.
They are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work in a close knit team to build out the marketplace platform. You’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting, early-stage startup in a senior role within our growing Engineering team and be supported in taking ownership of key parts of the product. They need people who are self motivated and interested in working in a unique fast paced environment.
A successful Python Developer (Financial Services, Django, Fintech) will have:
- 2 years+ commercial experience in Python
- Experience working with a web application framework (Django, Flask)
- A strong focus on quality and a desire to get things done the best possible way
- Eagerness to get things shipped and being used as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Experience building scalable web applications
Salary: Up to £70K per annum depending on experience level
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please send your most recent CV to or call to discuss the position further.