App Content Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Content Manager or App Content Manager looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience managing the content for a global app such as for a News provider or another fast moving app?
Do you want to be responsible all of the content management for a Global Smartphone App?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing electronics (Smartphones, VR & Peripherals) companies in the world?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the fastest growing consumer electronics brands globally. They are looking to grow their Global Digital Marketing team by adding an App Content Manager. This role will report directly to the Global Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for ensuring the app provides users with a positive experience, by providing regular and value added content. As well as promoting it internally to highlight the benefit of the tool. This role will focus on increasing the user base and ensuring the users are highly engaged with their brand. . This role will champion a growing digital brand. You will they have a digital mind-set and want to deliver a best in class content to the world.
The company is an up and coming Smartphone & Electronics brand. On the consumer side they are known for their high quality and award winning smartphones & Peripherals. On the B2B side they are a well-known telecommunications brand and are continuing to grow in a tough market space. This role is within the digital team which is responsible for driving web content globally and managing the content production and its delivery.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing the brand digitally, they are looking for someone to help the company become a brand renowned for sound in a crowded digital market.
The company is a well-known brand within the electronics market and has big plans to grow and develop globally and become the leading player in the personal audio market. Headquartered in Hammersmith they are easily commutable from Paddington station.
Key responsibilities include:
- CMS implementation and optimisation planning
- Be responsible for ensuring the agency uploads all of your content categories -Sourcing of assets and gathering content publishing requirements
- Push Notification optimization planning
- Weekly Translation email, prioritisation and follow up
- Management of agency to ensure your content categories are uploaded on time, assets created, approvals , omni channel assets where necessary
- Review and check local content and feedback/approve
- Omni channel Amplification to maximize MAUs - Social posts, .com
- Working with partners to identify opportunities to expand the scope of the app's content within existing partnerships - delivering more value to Sony Mobile
- Sourcing content from within the digital team - CRM, PR, blogs, Social Media, eCom
- Be a master of the CMS, How it works, the functionality etc
- Report App issues and bugs to the development team
- Set KPIs for key campaigns, track and review
- Bi-weekly Content effectiveness analysis presented in the team meeting with key findings and actions/learnings
- Work closely with the Content managers to ensure you have a full overview of the content that will be provided and timelines. Submitting requests based on data and surveys - dependent on budget
- Challenge content requests, is it on brand, ROI, benefit to the users and business
- Create and present campaign results
- Collaboration with co-sponsor partners on activations (Adidas, Nissan, Konami, PlayStation, Unicredit to date)
Title: App Content Manager - Smartphones
Salary: £40k - £50k dependent on experience
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
The idea candidate will be a high-energy, ambitions digital marketing professional looking for the next step working for a global brand. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Marketing or related course Degree. Post-Graduate CIM qualification a bonus
- Extensive experience in Web Content & Digital Marketing
- Experience managing the App content for a global brand or other complex/fast moving website
- Strong understanding of web content principles
- Channel / retail experience preferable
- Ability to liaise and manage relationships across all internal stakeholders and provide consistent approach to brand engagement
- Excellent general communications skills (written, oral & listening).
- Must also have excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to senior management
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative ideas person that can find new routes to build the brand in all formats
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com