Supply Chain / Purchasing Clerk, Dudley
We have a unique opportunity available for a Supply Chain / Purchasing Clerk to join our clients European Manufacturing Department in Dudley.
Our clients’ reputation is one of customer dedication and they take pride in the providing the competitive edge for each of their customers.
As a Company they continue to grow through innovative thinking and high investment in their team, due to this they hold a reputation for low staff turnover and offer an outstanding working environment.
The Role of Supply Chain / Purchasing Clerk
• Competent understanding of the procurement process; orders, scheduling deliveries for supplies, materials, equipment and services;
• Ability to follow a stringent Requisition/ Purchase Order Process;
• Chase progress outstanding orders;
• Receiving incoming supplier’s statements, reconciling them to Purchase Ledger;
• Matching & Filing invoices to goods received notes and purchase orders;
• Control and manage actions from the requisition process;
• Build Strong relationships with internal departments;
• Manage stock levels for site;
• Understand and follow the tender process;
• Third Party Contract liaison;
• Business Administration & working closely with the Dispatch Team.
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Word & Excel (minimum requirement).
• The ability to work off your own initiative on projects and also within the team;
• The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Industry experience is highly desirable;
• Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to confidently and persuasively communicate with a variety of people including Company Directors;
• Excellent Organisational Skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload;
• Attention to detail;
• Planning Skills are essential due to the large volume of requests processed by the purchasing clerk;
• Strong Negotiation Skills.
Salary and Rewards
The benefits for the role of Supply Chain / Purchasing Clerk are:
• Competitive Salary - £23K to £26K, depending upon experience
• Stakeholder Pension Plan
• 25 Days Holidays
• Training & Development
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Purchasing, supply chain, procurement, ordering, scheduling, purchase ledger,