Junior Audience Analyst/ Award Winning Publishers/ Google Analytics/Excel-London- 25-28k and Bens
Junior Audience Analyst Role required for major Publisher in their Central London head office
Our award winning client has been operating for more than 120 years and is a major player and one of the largest circulation of any UK Newspapers. They operate across the UK and Internationally and employ over 1200 staff. Our client has set pace for change in the UK newspapers industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This Change means they remain ahead of their competition and also need the staff to support this bid, they will provide a clear path for growth and development for the Junior Audience Analyst.
The Junior Audience Analyst role will be the subject matter expert in the following:
• As a Junior Audience Analyst, you will be working and supporting the Head of Subscriptions
• provide world-class business initiatives which drive retention and growth of our subscription products and revenues
• Provide analytics and business intelligence across their online subscription service
• Deliver regular subscription reporting
• Provide actional interpretation and analysis
• Deliver subscription dashboards
• Presentation to stakeholders to the highest standard of accuracy
• Develop metrics interpretation
• Identify key trends
• Identify KPI’s within data sets
• Deliver insights for the following key areas: Churn, customer acquisition and retention rates/costs, user content consumption and navigational/customer journey patterns/trends/metrics
• Report on subscription KPI’s
• Perform data analysis on trends, customer behaviour, journey
• Using Google Analytics and Excel proficiently
• Complex data analysis and data extraction and manipulation from multiple data sources
• Stakeholder requirements gathering, management and the delivery of key insights
• Developing KPI structures and setting up dashboards
What skills are required for the Junior Audience Analyst/Analyst role
• Experience working as a Junior Audience Analyst/Analyst or similar
• Solid commercial experience and an understanding of Web Analytics, Google Analytics, Excel and any other tools would be a bonus
• Experience within Subscription/Publishing or a similar sector
• University degree attainment in Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Physics / or similar numerate discipline?
• Excellent Data analysis skills
What will the Junior Audience Analyst/ Analyst get in return
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development from a Junior Audience Analyst to and Audience Analyst
- An opportunity to work with an award-winning online publisher
- An excellent work environment with exceptional offices
- Fast paced environment with a great bunch of people to work with
Package: 25-28k, plus benefits healthcare,
What you need to do now ?
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Audience Analyst role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone ( 0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117 ) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin