Building Service Manager
Location - Chiswick
Our client is seeking a very hands on Maintenance Manager( Electrical Bias) to work alongside & lead the team to effectively deliver both a preventative & reactive maintenance schedule safely, on time & to budget. Someone with the technical knowledge & experience who will thrive on the varied nature of the maintenance requirements and ensure the efficient & smooth running of the building at all times to maximum client experience.
Main duties include:
- Performance management of the team, including recruitment, training, development and daily supervision to maximise efficient & productivity.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance & record keeping using the “Fix-It” internal system.
- Adhere to daily & weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Put together a Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule; to work alongside & lead team to deliver effectively.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet company requirements.
- Ensure all work carried out is done so within the H&S requirements.
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas & improve operation.
Friendly & approachable, you will need to demonstrate great project and time management skills, plus have good attention to detail. You’ll thrive in our fast paced & customer focussed environment and be passionate about creating the best member experience possible.
The successful candidate must also have:
- An Electrical qualification of City & Guilds equivalent or higher.
- Relevant technical experience in a working environment .
- People & budget management experience.
The role is full time, working 40 hours per week on a shift basis, including 'earlies' 6am-2pm & 'lates' 2-11pm. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; the successful candidates must be within 1 hours travel time to the club, for any emergency call outs when responsible for this.