Operations Assistant- Interiors
Our client is a family run business whose goal is to provide innovative, high-quality furniture solutions to their diverse client base. A boutique organisation, they work hard to secure high profile projects - recently working on office refits for Barclay's, Deckers and the Comic Relief Head Office. With an emphasis on blending aesthetics, function, quality and the environment, our client creates beautiful and efficient working environments.
They are now on the hunt for an Operations Assistant to join their East London offices.
For this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will need to be highly organised, have a good head for numbers and be passionate about interiors. You will be responsible for managing the quality of orders placed and liaising with the various teams in-charge of stock, sales, transport and installation. With plenty of room to progress into a client facing or project management position within a year, this is a really great starting job for any graduate looking to carve a career in interiors.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the sales team to produce accurate and timely issue of quotations
- Liaising with the design and marketing team on client presentation documents
- Liaising factories to obtain information about pricing and technical information
- Producing factory order documents and checking confirmation
- Planning and coordinating deliveries and installations with the project administration team
- Operational running of the showroom
- Managing the showroom diary and general expenditure
- Maintaining and updating brochure library, price lists, marketing and stationery supplies
What we're looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- A self-starter with the ability to manage their own time effectively and a keen eye for detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A background in sales support is desired, but not essential
- A passion for interiors
- Confidence to liaise with customers and colleagues to keep projects running smoothly
What else is there to know?
- Chance to join an established family run business who have created a fantastic name for themselves in the world of furniture and design
- Opportunity to learn and progress to within different opportunities in the company
- Beautiful offices in the heart of East London
If you're an organised grad looking to join an established interiors business, waste no time and apply to this Operation Assistant graduate job in East London today!