Residents Services Manager (Private Rented Sector)
North Acton, London
LIV is an established property management company and the UKs leading Private Rented Sector (PRS) service operator.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who is committed to providing excellent customer service to help us ensure that our client’s brand new, high specification development of apartments in North Acton is the number one place to rent and live in the area.
You will be key member of our service delivery team and as the first point of contact you will be crucial to the success of this development and providing an enhanced residents’ experience.
Our Residents Services Managers are more than Concierges. Their role is varied and their day to day duties include the following:
- Engage with residents and build professional, yet caring and supportive relationships.
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service at all times.
- Support the marketing and promotion of the building and its apartments
- Carry out viewings of apartments available to let
- Assist tenants moving in to their apartment, completing apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
- Supporting residents with any queries and direct maintenance reports to our head office team
- Undertake the day to day management and booking coordination of the developments amenity spaces
- Support residents at the point of moving out and administering checks.
- Undertake daily and weekly inspections of the building and ensuring the security of the building is maintained at all times.
- Oversee suppliers and contractors working at the development
To be successful in this role need to
- be well groomed and of smart appearance
- have previous experience of front of house roles in the residential property of hospitality
- have excellent communications skills and be sensitive to residents needs and expectations
- be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and needs
We are a progressive business that rewards talent and hard work with a competitive salary package and an opportunity of career progression within a growing exciting sector.