Our client is currently seeking an experienced Producer to join their prestigious in-house production team and established film production company based in Shoreditch. You will be working with the Head of Production and freelance producers to manage film and animation projects for Television and Online advertising film content on behalf of their agency clients.
You will be an energetic, driven, well-organized film professional, seeking to grow your skill set and career at an established production company, where you will be rewarded both creatively and financially.
SKILLS + QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a film producer, managing film and animation projects from briefing through production to final delivery.
- You must have considerable client facing experience with advertising agencies and brand clients.
- You must be a natural communicator.
- You’re a dynamic, innovative and resourceful Creative Producer with outstanding management skills.
- You’ve a proven track record of delivering big budget projects on time, on budget and to exact specifications.
- You’ve a proven track record of taking limited budgets and outputting premium deliverables with standout production values.
- You’ve a comprehensive understanding of content creation and application for digital, corporate and TV.
- You have an intricate knowledge and management expertise in all stages of production.
- To manage film and animation projects from briefing through production to final delivery.
- To deliver work within time and within budget.
- To implement all aspects of project management.
- To implement and manage all aspects of creative production.
- To build and maintain professional relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- To manage an efficient account management contacts pipeline.
Salary: £29k basic with £2.5k quarterly bonus for hitting target.
Total salary potential £39k.