Up to £35,000 + amazing benefits (Grade E)
Manchester city centre
At Co-op Digital we're using digital technology to transform how the Co-op does business for its members, customers and communities. We're agile, fast-moving, and innovative. And we want to create an environment where it's easy for colleagues to collaborate and share their ideas. Our Going Google alpha project has helped us to achieve that goal, and now we've got sign off for a full beta roll-out, we need to recruit two talented google administrators to support this exciting change. If you've got great technical skills, and you share our passion for openness and collaboration, we can offer you the chance to make a big impact and build a career in a business that's using digital to make a difference.
As a google administrator you'll be responsible for the day-to-day service management of our Google applications- making sure they're always available when colleagues need them. We'll look to you to build an expert understanding of the products, and provide advice and assistance to resolve issues, report on usage and make improvements. This is a tool with huge potential to be used right across our business, and you'll have the chance to contribute to the development and alignment of new and existing processes, policies and features.
What you'll do:
- administer all of our Google products, ensuring service to colleagues, and proactively managing licence limits, audit tools and usage
- provide technical expertise to help colleagues resolve issues- you'll be the escalation point for our service desk analysts
- process subject access requests, and email and message tracking investigations
- complete root cause analysis investigations to identify solutions and key learnings
- support the development of processes and procedures to support Google operational work (starters, leavers, movers, business continuity etc)
- provide technical support to IT colleagues to help them resolve non-Google specific incidents (devices, VDE, network, data-loss investigations etc)
- project and enhancement work- identifying opportunities to develop and improve the service
To be successful as an agile delivery manager, you'll need strong IT skills combined with a natural instinct to share information and collaborate cross-functionally. Experience of administering Google products and services in an agile environment would be a big advantage, but it's not essential. What's more important is that you can proactively research ways of improving and scaling up our service, so we can make sure colleagues across the Co-op get the most out of this powerful tool.
What you'll bring:
- extensive experience in email (ideally Google) administration activities
- the ability to write reports on Google usage
- ITIL knowledge, specifically around incident and problem management
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- appreciation of the challenges of running services on different devices (eg. windows/apple)
- understanding of the similarities and differences between Google and Microsoft services
173 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale came up with an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger, and it's thanks to them that when you join the modern Co-op, you'll receive a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes 27 days holiday, an annual incentive scheme, discounts on all kinds of products and services, and an amazing pension.
We want to change the world all over again. If you believe in our purpose, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's different to all the rest, then join us. And help us rebuild an iconic British brand.
You can find out more about what's going on right now in Co-op Digital by visiting https://digital.blogs.coop, or follow us on Twitter: https://CoopDigital
We're actively seeking to build diverse teams, and we welcome applications from all people regardless of ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We will make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.
We offer a flexible working environment, enabling our colleagues to adjust start and end times to accommodate a range of personal circumstances including nursery and school runs. Find out more about our maternity and paternity schemes, plus a wide range of other Co-op people policies.