Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and exciting company as an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk. This opportunity will allow you to further develop commercial experience in a growing environment.
The role of the purchase ledger clerk is to act as the main point of contact for all UK departments for Accounts Payable, focusing on invoices, purchase orders and payments.
- Register, Scan and process invoices into the accounts system
- To ensure all invoices are correctly authorised within authority limits
- To distribute invoices to managers for signatures on daily basis
- To reconcile invoices to supplier statements for bacs and cheques run
- To investigate purchase ledger queries and resolve all payments on accounts
- To review registered status invoices on daily basis
- To ensure all filing is up to date
- To review aged creditors and debit balance on regular basis
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.