Junior Project Manager
I am currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join my telecommunications client on-sight in Bristol to work along side a Senior Project Manager on an IT Networking Project. The role is ideal for someone starting a career in Project Management from an IT or Networking background.
The position is for an initial 3 months but depending on performance is likely to be extended for the correct person with the opportunity to work on different projects within the company.
Role: Junior PM
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract: 3 months FTC
- FRA remote Access project (Waterfall)
- Updating how partners come into the network and managing network maintenance
- Includes everything from Encryption to Locking Access
- Over 2500 users to up-dated, all need communicating with and deployment of new logging in authentication application onto their laptops.
- Task Management only - No people management
- Junior PM from an I.T or Networking Background