Air Conditioning Installation Engineer - Manchester
My client has been trading for over years across the air conditioning sector and in that time has built up a very strong brand and reputations with their clients. They sell themselves on the quality of service they provide, their customer service skills, and the long work history of their engineers. People will always stay with a company they feel happy at.
They are recruiting for an air conditioning installation engineer, you will be:-
- Installing commercial air conditioning - splits, multi splits, VRV and VRF, a small water chillers (100kw)
- Working offices, retail clients etc
- Covering the north west with a lot of the work being in and around the Manchester area
Preferred Skills / Education
- F Gas certificate
- Good installation experience on commercial air conditioning i.e. splits, VRV and VRF equipment
- Be living in or around the Manchester area
- 29k basic
- Part travel pay
- Company van, phone, overtime, call out rota, company benefits
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.