Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Trainee Accountant for a modern, forward thinking practice based in South Manchester. The successful person will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Senior Client Managers with managing portfolios of clients including assistance with yearend accounts and corporate tax returns.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of your own clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year end accounts services.
- To ensure all client documents are returned to the client once work has been completed.
- Responsible for keeping the client details up to date at all times.
- Assist with the preparation of year end accounts, financial statements and company, partnership and individual tax computations for clients within the portfolio.
- Assist with the preparation of business & personal tax computations for client owners within the portfolio of clients.
- Provide support on Payroll services and preparation of payroll annual returns and P11D's.
- Assisting with proactively looking to introduce new clients to the company and help promote and sell its services to prospective clients, financial institutions and the business community.
- To cover the Administration team when required in all areas such as answering the phones, post and client meetings
- Ideally looking for someone with some experience in Practice
- Must be committed to a career in Finance
- Strong communication skills in order to liaising directly with clients
- Quick learner
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact at Sellick Partnership on .
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.