Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, a commercial property business, is looking for a hard working, ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their loyal team.
The client is looking for someone with 2-4 years accounts experience and if you have worked in property this would be a bonus. They will support study for the right candidate but you must be hard working, ready to commit to a busy role and happy to help other areas of finance when required. Strong IT skills are essential as are good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients.
• Coding and entering invoices onto the system in accordance with the company’s new procedures.
• Billing of supplementary charges.
• Full recharge of all utility costs to occupiers where agreed or appropriate.
• Monthly occupier invoicing for your regions.
• Reviewing and raising credit notes following appropriate authorisation.
• Weekly payment runs.
• Processing of employee expenses.
• Month end accruals.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.