Financial Process & Control Analyst
Your new company
Global leading financial services business that designs and delivers market leading solutions to a broad spectrum of businesses around the world. A business going through rapid growth and change offering exceptional career opportunities to high performing and ambitious individuals.
Your new role
Working closely with the Finance Director and Business partners, the Financial Process & Control Analyst will play a significant part in oversight and ensuring the successful operation of the financial control environments across the UK, overseas businesses and of the consolidated operations.
As such the role will touch all aspects of the day-to-day operations and have significant influence on many strategic and tactical projects, such as but not limited, to overseas expansion and investment in non-core activities.
- Help to build financial and compliance awareness
- Co-ordination and oversight of risk management of finance processes within the Business Unit. Ensure key controls identified and their design fit for purpose,
- Ensure such controls are properly documented and kept up- to-date
- Monitor controls standards in overseas entities
- Continued process optimisation for existing controls and oversee design and implement new/improved controls where rectification of deficiencies required
- Co-ordinate control sign-off and ensure reports are delivered in a timely manner with appropriate challenge Collectively with the relevant Client Money Manager, ensure compliance with local Client Money Rules where applicable
- Internal and external audit liaison
- Role may extend to responsibilities outside of the financial control arena as demands dictate
What you'll need to succeed
- Deep understanding of financial information systems, SOX and financial control environment.
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledgeable on relevant legislative, administrative, and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Experienced in the interpretation, design, and implementation of policies, guidelines, and procedures in accordance with legal mandates.
- Proven ability to assess control function performance
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits package with good opportunity for onward career progression and personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.