Content and Social Media Manager
Innovating the art world since 2004, this art start-up offer two impressive services to the industry; a unique program that provides select artists around the world with long-term financial security, managing one of the largest contemporary art collections in the world, and an objective online art information aggregator. The website boasts a multi-faceted platform with global information about more than 200,000 artists, whilst covering exhibitions, auctions, news and industry trends.
With new swanky offices in Covent Garden, they are looking to build up their marketing team rapidly and are on the hunt for an experienced Content and Social Media Manager.
In this content and social media manager position, the right candidate will play an integral role in the marketing team of this fast growing art start up. You will have 3 years experience in writing content, with previous experience in the art market world.
You can expect to work closely with the marketing analytics and sales team ensuring the content calendar is aligning with their strategic efforts to drive the brand and grow the business.
In this Content & Social Media role, you can expect the following tasks to be part of your day:
- Setting and maintaining the social and editorial content calendar
- Writing and editing social posts and art market editorial content
- Developing and implementing the social media strategy
- Ensuring the brand tone of voice is consistent throughout all published content
- Providing monthly insights on social media and content performance
- Keeping up to date with social media trends, especially in the art market space
What we're looking for?
- You must have at least 3 years' experience writing content (from social to editorial) and have hands on social media management experience
- Previous experience in the art market space is essential
- A confident communicator with exceptional writing skills
- A good understanding of social analytics
- A passion for producing creative content
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently and think creatively outside the box
- It would be desirable to have experience working with influencers
- The ability to prioritize in a fast-paced agile environment
- You must be super detail-orientated
- A proactive problem solver
- The ability to work independently, ideally with an entrepreneurial spirit
What's on offer
- Beautiful new offices in Covent Garden which will no doubt boast an impressive art collection and accommodate the growing team
- The opportunity to work with a tight-knit incredibly talented team of marketing professionals
- A competitive salary
- You will be joining a globally renowned company well-established in the art world who still have a real entrepreneurial feel!