Senior IT Infrastructure Manager
FMC are a recruitment partner for a global technology business who provide traceability solutions to some of the world’s largest and best known manufacturing businesses. Our client’s technology support the likes of Coca-Cola and Unilever by ensuring that their products are identifiable and compliant with global regulations. Following a recent acquisition from a global multinational a number of exciting career openings have emerged.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an IT Infrastructure Manager to develop a Global infrastructure strategy which is commercially appropriate for such a large-scale, international business.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of delivering IT infrastructure services as well as;
- A good working knowledge of security, hardware, operating systems and communications
- Project management experience
- An ability to communicate internally with peers and managers
- Good working knowledge and experience of IT operations
- Strong management and technical capability
- Strong communication skills
Successful applicants can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reference number: 13876