Client Relations Specialist
Working within the Client Services team for a large investment company based in the City of London.
Large financial services company.
Now looking to grow our highly regarded Client Relations department, this role will sit within an established team of 8 customer service experts and can offer career development within this area.
Outline of responsibilities
- Resolve inbound verbal, email and written enquiries from our customers (Investors and their IFA administrators)
- Take ownership for all enquiries you can't resolve immediately, giving our customers updates regularly on progress to prevent repeat follow ups and ensure you own the enquiry to full resolution
- Help us really understand our customers by logging all interactions with them in to the relevant systems
- Use your natural flair to engage with our customers, empathise when things don't go as well as we'd like them to and help them really understand that we have customer experience at its core
- Be self motivated to gain knowledge about our products and services and keep this knowledge up to date
- Make courtesy calls to potential investors when they order literature, check they have received all the required information and see if there are any question to help acquire their business
- Make courtesy calls to recent investors to thank for business and explain what they can expect from us in the long term
- Proactively gather feedback by listening to our customers and propose improvements to (process/ systems/ service/ literature etc.) to enhance the client experience
- Help create a fun but professional environment for you and your team mates to help take customer service to the next level
- You must have an innovative attitude to customer service
- Organisational and task management skills are a must
- Comfortable with accountability and seeing a job and/or challenge to conclusion
- Deliver on ad-hoc projects
Job Specific Experience/Technical Skills/Abilities
- Candidates should have minimum 1-2 Years relevant work experience
- Ideally from a financial services background
- Candidates should have or be willing to gain in depth knowledge in relation to CASS (client asset) regulations. Whilst this may not necessarily impact your role, you will be handling calls from investors and their IFAs so should have a basic knowledge of the impact of CASS
- Candidates should have or will willing to gain in depth knowledge regarding AML (anti money laundering), DPA (data protection) and any other regulatory requirements as required
The successful candidate will receive £25,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits