An excellent position has arisen with my client due to continued growth within the business for a payroll processer on an initial 3 month contract.
My client is a leading recruitment business based within South Manchester with a global presence and they have recently develop a number of new business areas leading to increased expansion within the payroll team. This business will be an excellent addition to any CV.
As a payroll processor your will be responsible for accurately preparing and processing the payroll for contractors employed by the business.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Validating new starter date for PAYE, Umbrella and Limited company workers
- Processing Leavers and new starters
- Maintaining personal data of workers
- Processing time sheets and reconciling any errors
- Producing documents such as Payslips, Remittance Advice slips etc.
- You MUST have experience from within a similar role either a recruitment or umbrella company background.
- You will immediately available
- You will have the ability to learn and retain new information quickly
- Be a strong team player and enjoy working in a busy and fast-paced environment
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start
- Excellent public transport links
- Potential for longer term opportunities