QA is the UK’s leading technology and business services training business, with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. QA has an unrivalled portfolio of 1,500 courses across technology, project management and leadership, delivering over 600,000 days training last year.
We strive to employ people who are passionate about the business. We encourage our people to express their personalities and empower them to make decisions, enabling them to deliver high quality products and an extraordinary experience to our clients.
What is the role?
As an established Sales Manager, your experience in building and growing sales teams will be invaluable to increasing our client base within the Midlands region.
- Directly manage approximately ten New Business, Regional Account Managers
- Take ownership of the team achievement against monthly targets
- Support the Account Managers through the sales process
- Support the Account Managers at client meetings
- Carry out 1:1 telephone coaching on a weekly basis
- Conduct team briefings
- Support Head of Sales and company-wide initiatives
- Provide the sales team with a structured working environment
- Motivate, inspire and energize the sale team on a daily basis
- Carry out first interviews in the recruitment process for new recruits
How will we support you?
Whether you have industry experience or not, we have a dedicated management/product training programme to help you with your role.
Financial package and benefits
We understand that as an experienced sales professional you are not easy to prise away from the success you have built, therefore we are offering a base salary up to £40,000 per annum, up to £20,000 commission (uncapped), Car allowance of £4,000, Private Pension as well as 25 days holiday, 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,500 to be precise), subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme (for those who are already down the gym or for those that have put it on their new year’s resolution).
Must have’s (We do need the following):
- Proven sales management experience - building & growing teams
- Customer service & retention
- Driving licence + own car would be an advantage, but not necessary
- That’s it!
If you’ve read the above and feel we are the company for you, please apply.