Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Training Provider, IT, Leadership & Professional Development, Certifications
Are you a highly motivated, dynamic Business Development Manager with an ability to bring your sales pitch alive with passion and personality? Can you build a long-term relationship from scratch with clients in order to really understand their business needs and bring a solution to the table?
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £50k - £60k, plus pension and healthcare
About our client
One of the UK’s leading IT training providers are looking for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for generating new business for the client, and then develop this into a long-term relationship. They have more than 250 courses on their curriculum that are delivered by experts within the industry. They pride themselves on offering the most hands-on training experience available on the market.
About the role
Due to our client’s continuing growth and success, they now have an opportunity for you to join their team as a Business Development Manager. This role will be working as part of the overall sales function for the company and will have a key focus on identifying new business opportunities across the UK for our client.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Working in a consultative manner to generate new business opportunities.
- Generating your own leads and converting these to long-lasting relationships.
- Successfully achieve against KPIs and targets.
- In order to be considered for this role, you must have prior experience of selling training solutions to senior decision makers. You will be skilled at sales and negotiations and be able to develop deeper relationships with new accounts.
- You must also have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills in order to build high-level relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent company to work for who really pride themselves on nurturing and developing their staff. They have an excellent salary and commission scheme which really reflects how much they value their employees, as well as really understanding the importance of an effective work/life balance.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send your CV to us as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
N.B. Due to high response levels we will be unable to respond directly to everyone.
Suitable candidates may have previous experience as a Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Field Sales, Business Development Executive within the Learning & Development and Training sector.