EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher
Are you an enthusiastic class teacher with experience across EYFS or KS1 and looking to take the next step in your career?
This ambitious and diverse school located in the heart of Redbridge are presently looking for a superb teacher to join their exciting team from April or September 2017. They can offer CPD opportunities to the right candidate. The SLT are looking for a highly motivated teacher who wants to progress in their career. They are looking for a candidate who is confident working across different teams and someone who can bring creativity to the role.
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 2 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
- 'Good' Ofsted rated school
- Spacious facilities
- Dynamic and supportive staff
- Nearby transport links
- London weighted-pay
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances
Should this role be of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place over the next couple of weeks. To apply please forward across a recent CV.