Claims Assessor - Creditor Insurance/Income Protection
£17,000 - £20,000 + excellent benefits
- Providing an accurate and efficient claims handling service, from notification to payment, across a mixed product area, including income protection and creditor insurance,
- Validating new claims in accordance with policy cover and terms.
- Requesting and collating new information.
- Telephone and written correspondence with policy-holders, employers, medical professionals.
- Maintaining accurate database records.
- Making accurate payments within time-scales.
Skills & experience required:
- With more than one opportunity available, our client is welcoming applications from people offering different levels of experience - from a minimum of 12 months current/recent experience - within an insurance claims environment. This could be private medical insurance claims for example, life assurance claims, income protection/PHI or creditor insurance claims.
- Confident communication skills; attention to detail.
- Good understanding of FCA requirements, particularly TCF requirements, and access to confidential records/medical records.
A great working environment. Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, with flexible working hours system, which enables you to build additional holiday credit.
22 days holiday, generous pension scheme, private health care scheme etc.