Engineering Shift Manager
Kingsland Drinks have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Shift Manager to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Engineering Shift Manager (Days)
Location: Based Manchester Area
Salary: £43,300 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Days 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts
Kingsland Wines & Spirits is a well-established and rapidly expanding company sourcing wines globally and bottling and supplying both wines and spirits to the UK retail trade. With six bottling lines and two bag-in-box lines, there has been significant recent investment in all areas of the business including people, plant and site development.
Reporting to the Factory Engineering Manager the applicant must be flexible in their approach to work, be pro-active and enthusiastic with the ability to achieve demanding targets in a demanding role.
Engineering Shift Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Working with engineering and production management to ensure adherence to production plans ensuring breakdowns and maintenance are carried out in an efficient and timely manner
- Monitoring and improving KPI’s daily and by period
- Monitoring improving and addressing individual and team performance
- Ensuring the implementation of existing planned improvements and developing further improvements through the use of modern manufacturing improvement techniques
- Responsible for the control of all engineering resources and materials to ensure they are used to best effect
The successful Engineering Shift Manager must be a:
- Time served Electrical biased Multi Skilled Engineer
- Qualified to BTEC HNC level
- Experience of managing a team of Engineers in an FMCG environment, ideally food industry
- Be self-motivated with a “Can do” attitude and the ability to motivate a multi-skilled engineering team and others, with responsibility for improving standards in all areas including engineering skill levels, working practices and documentation
- Experience of using SAP would be an advantage
- HACCP and Food Safety knowledge
- Maintain audit ready standards and be able to communicate with external auditors when required
- Health and Safety qualification
Please note, if you have not previously worked for an FMCG company, unfortunately you will not be considered for this role.
Engineering Shift Manager - Benefits:
- Bank Holidays off with flexibility
- Training opportunities
- Clear progression routes for the right person
- Health cover after six months
- 23 days holiday – increases with length of service
- Company day at Christmas (extra days holiday)
- Opportunities for overtime
- Sick pay based on length of service
- Pension scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Engineering Shift Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
PLEASE, NO AGENCIES!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79089805