2nd/3rd Line Engineer
A 2nd/3rd Line Engineer with troubleshooting/support experience providing Windows Server, Exchange and networking to clients is required for an IT Services Provider based in Milton Keynes.
Role: 2nd/3rd Line Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000pa (depending on experience)
Location: Milton Keynes
As a 2nd/3rd Line Engineer you will be the escalation point for the 1st and 2nd Line Service Desk Engineers. Travel to client sites will be required when needed.
Essential experience required:
- Windows Server administration and troubleshooting
- Exchange Server administration and troubleshooting
- Virtualisation administration - Hyper-V preferred, but, experience with Citrix/VMware is welcome
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration and troubleshooting
- Networking administration and troubleshooting - VLAN/DNS/Routers/Switches/VPN
- SolarWinds/Kaseya/SpiceWorks/ConnectWise monitoring tool experience
- Desktop support and troubleshooting (Anti-Virus, PC hardware and software/etc)
- Excellent customer service skills and confidence on the phone and face to face.
- Firewall support/troubleshooting - WatchGuard/CheckPoint/Fortinet
- Virtualisation installation
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- Security diagnostic tools
- Provision of escalation support for colleagues and clients.
- Taking ownership of these escalated issues and managing them through to resolution.
- Assisting with delivery of project work and change management requests as required.
- Provision of training, knowledge transfer, and documentation for clients and internal teams.
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.