Are you an AAT Trainee looking for a career with a leading practice?
Your new Trainee Business Advisor role
Would you like to work for a leading accountancy practice as a Trainee Business Advisor? For this role, you will take responsibility for supporting more senior members of staff, while gaining a knowledge of preparing a set of accounts and increase your knowledge on wider financial matters.
As a Trainee Business Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining records for clients using various accounting software
- Prepare statutory and management accounts for clients
- Prepare VAT Returns
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit by either internal or external auditors
- Visit client sites when necessary
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis
Your key skills required for the role will include:
- Part AAT qualified
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of accounting packages (Xero, QuickBooks, IRIS, Sage) and CaseWare
The company offer a great benefits package and with roles available across their nationwide offices, this would be a good time to join the business that is growing. If you would like more details, please apply with a CV and cover letter.