Automation Test Analyst Selenium - Cambridge
Automation Test Analyst (Selenium) - £35,000 - £50,000
Circle are currently working with a leading software vendor based in Cambridge. Working under the Head of Technical Fulfilment, and reporting to the QA Team Lead, the role will be involved in all aspects of testing throughout the development cycle. This will involve writing and running tests and building test frameworks and environments.
To be successful in this role you will need experience of the following:
- Proven automated testing experience
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, Gherkin e.g. Cucumber or SpecFlow, Page Object Model, CI Tools e.g. TeamCity
- Experience using defect management systems and Agile tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in deploying Cloud-based server technologies (AWS etc) with thin-client or browser-based testing.
- Messaging and large data-sets.
- BSC in computer science or other numerate degree with significant computing content. Good HND can be considered too.
The successful candidate should enjoy working in a team, having a creative, open approach and communicate openly and constructively, whilst always striving to increase their knowledge and make better software.
The role is paying between £35,000 - £50,000. Please send your CV to should you wish to express your interest.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.