Sponsorship Business Development Manager
Sponsorship Business Development Manager - Technology and Events organisation - £30k - £38k base with £50k - £60k OTE - Flexible on Location within the UK
My client is a global software organisation who are forming a new team to focus upon selling their range of specialist IT conferences. This role will involve developing and executing strategy to gain new sponsors and attendees and to work alongside their conference and marketing team to develop collateral and promote the events.
- Working with the events team to develop sponsorship and attendee-gaining strategy for current and future events
- New business selling sponsorship packages and attendance tickets
- Creating sponsorship agreements from inception to completion and ensuring all on-site arrangements are communicated with the events team prior to the event
- Market research and approaching organisations for potential sponsorship for events
- Management of your database of customers on Salesforce
- Previous experience working within Events sales preferably in the IT sector
- Proven experience of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Track record of managing numerous projects at any one time
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to have in depth and conversations with clients
- Willingness to travel to conferences across the globe, mainly in Europe and North America
- Graphic Design skills would be a bonus but not essential
If you are interested in working with a growing organisation in a very autonomous role please send your CV through for the position.
Austin Benn is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of sales and marketing professionals across the UK.
Austin Benn Consultants operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.