Marketing Automation Manager - Eloqua - Publishing
Are you an experienced Marketing Automation Manager or looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience working with Eloqua & Salesforce.com?
Do you want to work for a Global Publisher in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the world's largest publisher in the UK looking to add a Marketing Automation Manager to their Global Marketing team. This role will report directly into the Head of Marketing Automation and look after Marketing Automation using Eloqua and owning, maintaining, developing, improving and reporting on Salesforce.com and. You will own the database, deliver relevant outbound campaigns, and provide customer/prospect intelligence to the sales and marketing teams and leads for qualification and appointment by ROI.
The company is one of the most well-known Publishers in the UK with a number of high profile brands under their leadership. They are heavily investing in their UK Marketing team and due to a new leadership strategy are rethinking the way they go to market and how they retain and engage with their customers. The Marketing function looks after all aspects of marketing from digital campaigns right through to CRM.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing data within Eloqua & Salesforce.com (SFDC) to ensure it supports the marketing team in the most efficient and effective way to maximises marketing performance, manage the integration and data flows between Eloqua & SFDC to ensure they operate seamlessly together & manage the segmentation of prospect, customer, brand & channel data to ensure effective targeting and the correct delivery of messaging.
The company is a well-known brand within the Publishing market and has big plans to grow and develop into the digital space and become the leading player in the automotive Insurance market. Headquartered in Holborn they are easily commutable from any London Station.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as one of the interfaces between development teams and Marketing, translating Marketing's data requirements into user stories, attending development meetings where required and completing UAT where appropriate
- Be the subject matter expert on their data and marketing automation remit. They will have detailed knowledge of the relevant data, processes, systems, projects and plan
- Be immersed within the organisation and have a good level of knowledge of relevant business and technology stakeholders, process and workflows
- Be able to proactively identify ways in which to deliver quality improvements and efficiency in relation to marketing data, solutions and processes
- Drive improvements and innovation in relation to lead management, automated marketing efforts, operational insight and automation project management to help refine marketing activities.
- Build engagement with and promote best practice in marketing data management and automated marketing techniques within the marketing community
Title: Marketing Automation Manager - Eloqua - Publishing
Location: London or Surrey
Salary: £20k - £40k dependent on experience
- Demonstrable experience in database marketing or marketing operations, with experience of directly implementing or managing lead/campaign processes in a marketing automation
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM workflows (Eloqua/Salesforce ideally)
- A strong understanding of B2B lead/funnel models and theory, closed-loop reporting, principles of effective lead management and account-based marketing
- You'll be able to balance being hands-on with strategic planning
- You'll be comfortable being an all-rounder with key areas of deep expertise and a significant breadth of knowledge
- You're happy to get involved - they are growing fast and that means we all do things that aren't in our job description sometimes
- You'll embrace our learning and development philosophy and you believe that doing is the best way of learning
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com