Quality Assessor - Financial Services
We are recruiting for a leading provider of retirement benefits who, over the past couple of months have gone through a period of change, growth and expansion and are now seeking a Quality Assessor for their offices in Surrey.
This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for providing a quality assurance (QA) service ensuring that 'best advice’ and 'best practice’ are adopted within their direct sales to customers and in all areas of the company’s procedures and processes. This will include:
- Reviewing an agreed number of customer files per day, and record the results of the assessment.
- Escalating to the QA and T&C Oversight Manager areas of systematic weakness where additional resources will need to be allocated.
- Document and communicate remedial action where risk has been identified by upholding and maintaining standards, including the Best Practice Manual and Suitability Letter Builder.
- Develop, maintain and document appropriate monitoring systems and written procedures which facilitate the early communication of risk identification.
- Undertake any project work as required by the Group Compliance Senior Management Team.
Already having passed CF1 and possessing a good working knowledge of the financial services sector, your experience will have ideally included verification checking or reviewing within a similar environment.
In return, you can expect a full remuneration package including basic salary, general bonus potential, full benefits package and ongoing training, development and progression.
This is only a brief job description and a full specification is available on application