Part time purchase ledger assistant
Are you a Purchase Ledger Assistant or do you want to be? Are you seeking part-time opportunities where you can work 20 hours across 4 or 5 days? If so, please read further…
At Chilango we’re all about VIBRANCY. Vibrantly flavoured food, vibrant personalities, and vibrant interior design. We are a fast-growing company with big ambitions and opportunities to match. We currently have 10 restaurants in London, one in Manchester, several more in the pipeline, and aim to grow to over 50 restaurants over the next 5 years.
We’re really proud of our culture and spend a lot of time and energy choosing the right people to work with us. We are looking for someone with high PRINCIPLES, a great sense of FUN, an OFF-BEAT approach to life, but with a real DETERMINATION to succeed... and of course a passion for vibrantly flavoured food!!
This role will play an integral part of the business, ensuring that all invoicing is performed efficiently and accurately and keeping one of the main cogs of finance going smoothly round.
Your Main Duties:
- Processing purchase invoices on a daily basis onto SAGE 200
- Dealing with all purchase invoice queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations/remittances
- Management of supplier details on the system
- Administrative support e.g. scanning and filing
- You must be able to communicate well and liaise with different types of individuals on a daily basis.
- It is essential that you have a good basic level of computer literacy. We don’t need you to love spreadsheets as much as some of our finance team, but a basic level of excel is needed for you to succeed.
- You will have a great sense of humour and possess the off-beat qualities not usually associated with finance.
- Good attention to detail and a willingness to learn at a fast pace.
- You must be immediately available or coming to an end of a position on a very short notice period.
- Up to 28 days holidays per year
- Fun company events
- Pension scheme