Commercial Gas Engineer
The company is a well established boiler company dealing with the supply, installation & service of both domestic & commercial boilers within the UK. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic commercial gas engineer to join their expanding company. They have high values & provide excellent customer service which is why they have kept their long standing clients such as schools & hospitals for years, they have low staff turnover & like to treat their engineers well as then they work harder & feel more valued.
As a commercial gas engineer you will be:-
- Covering the whole of the UK & occasionally staying over night
- Providing installation, service, & maintenance on commercial boilers (F-Gas)
- Working on burners, boilers, heating equipment & associated plant equipment.
- Working with independent & chain clients like shops, schools & hospitals.
- Experienced commercial gas engineer
- Have worked on commercial gas appliances and be experienced in the service and maintenance of all types of appliance, operating on both natural gas and oil
- Must be F Gas qualified with basic electrical knowledge
- Ideally have all of the following qualifications: COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCPA1, ICPN1, ICAE1, CODNC01 & BMP1, TPCP1
- Living ideally within a 30/40 mile radius of High Wycombe
- Good written & oral skills
- 30k -35k basic salary+ door to door (40 hour week)
- Lots of Overtime
- Van, phone, fuel card etc
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance & private Healthcare
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.