Medical Sales Rep £25-£35k - Cambridge/Peterborough/Milton Keynes
Job Title: Medical Sales Represenative
Category: Field Sales - Medical Equipment
Location: UK - Cambridgeshire - Flexible
Remuneration: Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
Cute Resource Solutions are delighted to be working with a very well known UK based medical diagnostics company who provide a broad selection of innovative diagnostic tests and systems for the early detection, monitoring and management of diseases.
Due to expanding their UK based sales team, our client now seek a Medical Diagnostics Represenative . As a Medical Diagnostics Represenative you are a motivated, effective and a commercially astute sales professional ethically promoting a range of blood glucose meters and associated diagnostic equipment to key primary care personnel within the NHS.
Your role is to identify, develop and manage key influencers within CCG’s, building sustainable partnerships to deliver sales and profit targets, and also to be continually looking for new opportunities to sell blood glucose meters and pull through the test strip sales.
As a sales representative in this business, you have the confidence that you have a desired and leading product portfolio that meets the challenging needs of patients, clinicians and the evolving NHS. As well as your own skills, knowledge and drive you are supported by an array of internal resources including medical, marketing, training, commercial/procurement and nursing. You are solely responsible for driving the sales of your product portfolio on territory and you need to be able to perform the following competencies at all times:
- Demonstrate strong selling, negotiating and account management skills.
- Be able to develop relationships with key opinion leaders and NHS stakeholders (i.e. Community DSNs, GP Diabetes Leads and local CSU prescribing managers).
- Key account management responsibility for key centres in secondary care (i.e. DSNs).
- Information management, CCG pre -tender intelligence gathering, market intelligence.
- Market and sales awareness - using data to target highest potential areas.
- Relationship development and management of territory influencers and KOL's at all levels.
- Develop, review, track progress and deliver on a territory business plan.
- Show you are committed with a can-do attitude, open to feedback and keen to be empowered.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch with Aaron L at the Cute office.
Please note Cute Resource Solutions are acting as an Agency for this position.