Client Services Executive (Kaplan Teens and Groups)
We are looking for a Client Services Executive to join our Central Teens Operations Team in London!
The contract is fixed term, 1st March - 30th August 2017 based at our fabulous UK & Ireland Head Office in West London.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Services Executive (Kaplan Teens and Groups) with a keen interest in international education. You will have the opportunity to speak with students, and agents worldwide. Your role will involve managing all related administrative tasks and business processes to complete student booking and group booking processes and to help the sales teams maximise revenue generation and growth. The role will also require covering the team in other territories/areas where necessary.
So what will your main responsibilities be?
- Systematically and proactively manage accounts with both telephone and email communication
- Build and maintain strong relationships with students, agents, sales teams, and schools.
- Utilise Salesforce CRM System as well as various internal systems and databases to produce reports, manage bookings, and analyse trends (full training provided)
- Deal effectively with challenges that arise throughout the enrolment process, resolving complaints, and escalating issues to the relevant line managers and provide ongoing customer support
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of Kaplan International products
You will be passionate about international education, with a second language desired but not mandatory. You will be performance driven and enjoy the challenge of a busy, international, multi-lingual and fast-paced office environment. You will have had some experience providing administrative support in a corporate sales environment and be comfortable working to tight deadlines while managing competing priorities.
Salary, benefits and working schedule:
This is a full-time, fixed term position. We offer on-going coaching and training in Salesforce and other systems, as well as incentives and performance schemes. Opportunities for career progression include positions as team managers or within our direct and agent sales teams.
Working hours are shifts from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Please note that some flexibility is required in working hours aligned to the territory.
Please apply now with CV and covering letter no later than 26th February - we are waiting to hear from you!