Are you a finance professional looking to work with an international manufacturing company that can broaden your horizons? Do you want to have a bit more variety to your job, rather than being stuck in the office every day?
Financial Controller –The Role:
This international petrochemical company with a number of locations in the UK are looking to bring on-board an ambitious and dynamic Financial Controller to help drive the UK £100 million P&L forwards.
Arising out of a desire to move the UK operations forwards we are looking for an individual who can take the lead on country finance matters, helping to create growth strategies and plans for further development of the business as well as monitoring financial performance. Whilst this is initially a UK based role, you must be open to the idea of relocating in the longer term.
Financial Controller –Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for budget process and performance monitoring (e.g. EBIT improvement)
- Maintain all financial systems, identifying areas that require improvement and implementing necessary change
- Be a senior finance individual in the UK team reporting into the Group structure in Europe
- Regularly review financial performance of the various UK production sites with Site Directors
Financial Controller –Experience Required:
- Degree in a relevant business related subject
- We are looking for someone with 8-10 years’ experience maximum, within a manufacturing, chemical, petrochem or heavy industry company
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility to travel with the role predominantly in UK (full driving licence is essential)
To have a confidential conversation about this unique and highly exciting Financial Controller opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with relevant experience of being a Finance Assistant, Head of Finance, Finance Manager, Finance Director or Financial Controller from manufacturing or heavy industry background are all invited to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78974034