German Speaking Assistant Accountant
Would you like to work for a leading FTSE250 business? Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Assistant Accountant to the German, Austrian & Swiss (DACH) entities.
Assistant Accountant - German Speaking
- Working as part of the management accounts team
- Responsibility for all transactional level management accounting entries for DACH region working with DACH Accountant
- Undertake journal procedures and ensure cost allocation policies are adhered for local DACH entities for each financial close
- Processing monthly payroll journals for DACH region within SAP
- Provide analysis of the monthly management accounts and commentary on key comparatives - versus budget, forecast and prior year.
- Liaise with accountant to resolve queries raised by the Business Partners or Senior Management
- Provide high quality balance sheet reconciliations for review by the accountant
- Reconciliation of trial balance with monthly payroll reports from external payroll provider
- To support the DACH accountant and wider finance team
- Produce high quality balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide monthly P&L analysis and commentary
- German language (fluent/business level)
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.