This is a great opportunity as an Operations Manager working in a high profile defence organisation, based in central London. You will take the lead role in coordinating operational outputs and the production of reports and outputs. This is paying £35,035 plus excellent benefits.
- Lead role in coordinating operational outputs and reports and financial matters including the maintenance the budget and the preparation of financial returns and audit.
- Support Business Plan annually and responsible for producing the quarterly SLA performance return
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of finances via Symphony including the preparation of monthly reporting
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure correct figures are recorded on Symphony for regional budgets. Capture regional expenditure in order to input into SLA quarterly returns.
- Advice and assistance with the management of tender and contract processes for all contracts and other matters, including coordination of external legal support as required.
- At least 3 years experience in a key coordination role, in addition to demonstrable business operations management experience.
- Strong Communicator with an organised and methodical approach to prioritise tasks and time management effectively.
- Experience supporting marketing, customer insight and/or account management teams.
- Computer literate (processing a strong working knowledge of MS-Office 2010 applications).
- Appropriately qualified and experienced in financial management, accounting and reporting capabilities.
- Flexible and responsive to tasking and direction, with a high level of commitment to succeed.
- Confident and astute communication and influencing skills, and ability to coordinate and respond to sometimes conflicting demands.
- Strong team player, approachable and friendly - 'customer oriented’ and professional.
- A self-starter with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability. Good at working within a team.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.