Agency Sales Executive
Agency Sales Executive - The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for an enthusiastic and target focused Agency Sales Executive. This newly created role will involve providing day to day support for travel agent members across the group, assisting key accounts with developing their business. This role is largely field based but with 2 days spent in the office in Surrey.
Agency Sales Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all queries arising from Key Accounts, and as required provide assistance to colleagues to cover other accounts.
- Support new members in the early stages of membership to help them start to grow their business.
- Provide assistance, in collaboration with other departments to assist your Key Accounts in the development of their business.
- Proactively provide your Key Accounts with details of products and services offered by the Group, providing training and guidance as required.
- Hold regular membership meetings at head office or elsewhere as appropriate.
- Produce weekly membership updates to be distributed to all members.
- Build strong relationships with your Key Accounts and solve any problems which arise.
Agency Sales Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry background preferred, with knowledge of retail travel desirable. Key Account Manager experience advantageous.
- Confidence and ability to network and communicate with members at regional , national and international events.
- Customer focused, flexible, caring, positive approach with the willingness to assist in other areas of the business as required.
- Very strong and effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated with an ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues across all levels and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Commercially astute with the drive and ability to meet targets set by the business.
Agency Sales Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary, circa £27k, dependent on experience.
- On average, 3 days per week to be field based meeting your Key Accounts, remaining days to be spent in the office in Surrey.
- Petrol allowance / expenses paid for rail travel / parking etc.
- Company benefits include pension, private health care, life assurance.
- Background as Key Account Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Travel Agency Manager, Retail Travel Manager would be beneficial to this role.
If you have the background and experience required, please apply for the position of Agency Sales Executive online or email your cv to . For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk