Purchasing Administrator (With Opportunities For Career Progression)
We have a great opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a long established manufacturing firm based in East Cambridge.
The role offers lots of scope for career progression and is an ideal role for someone who is looking to build a career within supply chains and supply chain management.
You will be working in a good, friendly working atmosphere with a close knit company culture with great long term career prospects and high degree of recognition for your work.
This is a very flexible company when it comes to ideas, improvements and making changes and you will benefit from the opportunity to shape your role and offer suggestions and improvements to existing company processes.
- Salary - Up to £20,000 PA
- Opportunities For Eventual Promotion To The Level Of Senior Buyer
- Company bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Free on site parking
- Good long term prospects as company been established for over 100 years
8am - 5pm Mon - Thursday
8am - 1pm - Friday
30 Minutes Lunch Break
Working alongside the Supply Chain Manager you will be tasked with monitoring the company inventory control system and placing purchase orders based on requirements that come in from within the company. You will be making sure that the purchasing side of the company runs smoothly overall. Responsibilities will also include liaising with current suppliers so a confident telephone manner is a must.
- Previous Experience Of Working In A Purchasing Environment
- Previous Experience Of Working In A Manufacturing / Engineering Environment
- Good Attitude
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Good level of ability with Microsoft Excel
- Own Transport
How To Apply
To apply for this position please click on the 'apply' button.