One of the world's leading law firms are looking to hire multiple Billing Coordinators due to a large increase in work.
The UK head accountancy office and billing teams are based in Canary Wharf.
As the Billing Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Partner / Fee Earner billing meetings and follow up (responsibilities for up to 15 Partners).
- Ensuring New Matters are set up in accordance with client agreements (Rates; e-billing Settings, etc).
- Ensure bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and the firms processes.
- Amending, authorising and printing bills.
- Deliver a collaborative and pro-active approach in working with the collections team throughout the billing and collections process.
- Reviewing and updating the FAST tool to assist and support billing forecasts in achieving monthly billing targets.
- Updating and reviewing the FAST Reports.
- Collecting/chasing for GPMS/Incept information.
- Providing timely and accurate feedback to Assistant Billing Manager.
- Escalation of issues/problems/concerns to the Assistant Billing.
- Assigning tasks to the Billing Assistants (where applicable).
- Maintaining and updating systems in a timely manner.
- Various ad-hoc queries and problem solving.
To be considered for the role of Billing Coordinator you must have the following:
- Previous experience of working within a billing or revenue team, ideally within a professional service firm environment.
- Technical knowledge and expertise of a global professional services practice management system (Keystone, Elite or SAP).
- A good understanding of the financial processes that underpin billing activities, the ability to apply these dealing with the requirements of Partners and the clients with whom they work.
- You will need a flexible working approach and the confidence to communicate, both written and verbally, with people at all levels.
- 5 A-C GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
£38,000 - £42,550 + excellent benefits